Monday 23 December 2013

WAEC GCE NOV/DEC RESULTS 2013 IS OUT - HERE'S HOW TO CHECK IT (STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL)

WAEC GCE RESULT OUT!!!
WAEC GCE 2013 Nov/Dec result is now
online, and open for checking!

We have provided necessary
steps for checking the 2013 Nov/
Dec WAEC GCE results below.

6 Steps to checking 2013 WAEC
GCE Results

Step1: Identifying yourself:
Supply your 10-digit WAEC
Examination Number. (ie. your 7-
Digit centre number followed by
your 3-digit candidate seat
number eg. 4123456789).

Step2: Tell WAEC that your
examination year is 2013.
However you can type in other
years if you are not checking for
2013.

Step3: Select the type of
examination you sat for. For the
recently released result, select
Nov/Dec WASSCE (private).

Step4: Enter the Card Serial
Number found on the reverse
side of your Scratch card.

Step5: Enter the Personal
Identification Number (PIN) on
your Scratch card

Step6: Click "Submit" and wait for
your result window to come up,
then print.

How to check your WAEC result
using SMS


YES! You can check your WAEC
result via SMS. To check your
WAEC GCE 2013 result with a
mobile phone, you will need to buy the WAEC Direct Scratch card
and simply send a short code in
this format:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to
32327. For example, if your WAEC
Examination number is 42966731, your PIN is 123456,
and you sat for WAEC 2013 May/
June, send
WAEC*42966731*123456*2013
to 32327. The WAEC SMS result
checking service costs N30 per SMS and is available only on Glo,
Airtel, and MTN networks.

Sending your WAEC result to your
email
With the result checker function
at the WAEC Direct website, you
can send a copy of your WAEC
result to your email address. This will make it easily accessible
when ever you need it. My advise
is that you send a copy to your
email address when checking
your WAEC SSCE result at the WAEC
result checker portal. This is because you have only 5 access
to your WAEC result per scratch
card. Sending a copy to your
email means you can access it as
many times as you want via your
email.

To send your WAEC result to your
email, select the Send results to
Email option on WAEC result
checker, after you have logged in
and enter your email address
and click submit. A copy of your WAEC result will be sent to your
email address.

See website for checking: http://www.waecdirect.org

SHARE YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT WITH US ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGECLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR RESULT
Good Luck!!!
@

2 comments:

  1. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Bolaji last year i wrote waec gce and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don't want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Andrew thanking Mr Oluwafemi Festus on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr Oluwafemi Festus the waec official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr Oluwafemi Festus and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr Oluwafemi Festus on his number (07052962769)Thank you very much sir and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Good day friends I am mr Davis by Name, i was having problem with my WAEC result, mr Henry help me to release my waec that was withheld and upgrade them for me, now my Result is out and ok. i am very happy for wot God have don for me though mr Henry.
    Mr Henry my God will bless you, my friends out there if you have any problem with your Result you can contact mr Henry on this number 07058634574, so that he can also help you to upgrade yours call him now.

    ReplyDelete

add your comments!