Monday 23 December 2013

DESMOND ELLIOT JOINS POLITICS UNDER THE LABOUR PARTY

Nollywood actor Desmond
Elliot is set to join the huge list of movie stars who have
turned politicians.

As we speak, the talented movie producer has joined the Labour Party of
Nigeria.

Desmond Elliot has
spoken about the man he
wants to be the next governor of Lagos state.

The actor wants Jimi Agbaje to head Lagos next.

His BB status lately
has mostly been about politics and the labour party. Check out
his recent BB message: “Well, I want a better and more comfortable LAGOS.

I’m willing to exchange my ‘in- action’ and ‘silence’
to speak up for a leader who
will give me the Lagos
of my DREAMS.

I have established that making Jimi Kolawole
Agbaje governor, is one of my
priorities and I’m off
to work on that.

Join the MOVEMENT!!Its JAYKAY 2015 The hope has begun”.

Other celebrities who have
joined politics in the past
include Richard Mofe Damijo,
Onyeka Onwenu, Hilda
Dokubo, Bob Manuel Udokwu, Kanayo O Kanayo
and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add your comments!